Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Halloween 2012


On Halloween, my running group got together for our regular track workout. Even though it was pouring down rain, I wore a costume. If you're wondering how to make exercise more enjoyable, I highly recommend dress-up.


If it's a dark and stormy night and you're with fun-loving friends, all the better.



I was DRENCHED when I got home. But so happy.


Soggy feet, sideways rain, mud, cold, wind and darkness don't sound like the features of an enjoyable evening. But I had a blast. 
   

I'm learning that physical exertion is only part of the equation: regularly scheduled FUN is essential to my health.

2 comments:

  1. It was an awesome night! So glad to finally meet you there, Emily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry that the rain melted you, and that only your hat and wet, smelly running shoes remain. You made such a beautiful, fast, fun witch!

    I'm adopting your "regularly scheduled FUN" to my daily goals.

    ReplyDelete