My workout buddy and I enrolled (with minimum coercion from me) in a running class!!!
From the informational brochure:
For women wishing to begin a consistent running program
This program provides:
• Twice weekly group workouts in a fun, non-intimidating environment.
• Personal goal development.
• Interval training.
• One on one attention.
• Advice on running technique and mechanics.
• Instruction in injury prevention, stretching and strength exercises.
• Overall enjoyment of running.
GAH! I'm so excited. My legs are sore today (two sessions under my belt) but it's the good I-just-accomplished-something-worthwhile sore.
My lifelong goal of being an REI model is about to come true!