Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Current Obsessions: Cath Kidston, Etsy Finds, Sisters on the Fly, Bunnies

 1) All things Cath Kidston

Source
Online magazine


 

2) I love this necklace.

It seems appropriately moody to me, with a silver lining.
AdeloCreations on Etsy

3) Someday, I will be part of this club.

Sisters on the Fly: Caravans, Campfires, and Tales from the Road

Does the combination of love-for-all-things-vintage and camping appeal to you? It does to me. More inspiration here.

I'd like to read and take a nap in a cozy nest like this:

5. A pet bunny.

 Remember this post? Bunnysitting 2008

Me and Mr. Bun
I raised rabbits as a little girl, and will always have a soft spot for long fuzzy ears and twitching noses.

This blogger is a quilter and a rabbit owner:

Jeni: In Color Order
Source
I love her blogs about her rabbit George and quilting {swoon!}.

Source

Source
Now I just have to convince the more skeptical members of the family that a pet bunny is a good idea.

"I need more information"

"Don't even think about it. I already have to share my humans."


No comments:

Post a Comment