Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Art Discoveries

I love finding new artists and shops online. Here are a few of my current favorites:


The Black Apple
 Rabbit Portraits Print Set
Bear Dance Print 14x11


Studio Mela

(This one is on it's way to me now!)


SO VERY HAPPY  (pick your color)       



       BEAUTIFUL DAY

SWEET AND SOUR

Monkey Sock Monkey

Sock Monkey Kit



Bon Rompus Sock Crocodile












BOGO SALE - sympathetic threads 5 x 7 fine art photograph

BOGO SALE - the desire to create 8 x 8 fine art photograph

BOGO SALE - sunshine 8 x 8 fine art photograph


Don't forget to enter my giveaway: Arthur the Owl could be yours!

1 comment:

  1. One of my friends just blogged about making the Black Apple Doll that was featured on Martha Stewart a few years back. I love those little dolls! I don't have a sewing machine, but am inspired to try my hand at a little doll with my little sewing kit and fabric I have laying around the house. I even have stuffing from an old bunny my dog no longer plays with. Thanks for sharing your new discoveries:)

    ReplyDelete