Thursday, May 27, 2010

Slight Improvement: Update from the Hulk

Today I'm trying to stay positive. Yesterday was a cranky day and I'm not sure why. Hormones? If so, good GRIEF! My body is working against me. Or was it all just psychological? If so, what's up with my psyche?? I honestly felt like the Incredible Hulk, splitting out of my normally pleasant demeanor and becoming a behemoth of moodiness. Of course I had to keep all this below the surface since I was at work (and Hulk was never awarded for customer service, as I recall).


On yesterday's lunch break, I had to put myself on time-out and get away from my desk for a while. Starbucks calmed me down (and you know it's bad when caffeine makes me feel normal again).

Today I'm thinking about happy things. Wanna see my list of pick-me-ups?

1. Orange tic tacs. Already had two boxes today. That sounds like a lot, but it's really only like 2 ounces.
2. Peonies. My favoritest flowers, next to roses.
3. These hilarious T shirts. Guess which one I want?
4. Three day weekend is only 26 hours away!
5. Leftover mediterranean pizza for dinner (artichoke hearts, feta, peppers, greek olives).
6. New scrapbooking toy (early birthday gift from Hubbins).

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I'm guessing you want the English major t-shirt! Am I right???

    ReplyDelete