Monday, March 15, 2010

Excuse me while I vent

I'm pretty tired of being depressed. Tired of the people closest to me also struggling. But what can you do? I try to get as much enjoyment out of life as possible, but sometimes it just sucks. Collecting trash from around the house for garbage pick up before work seemed like a major triumph today: I remembered.

I've been sewing stuffed-animal bunnies for Easter and all I want to do is name them and snuggle them and throw a tea party. I bought a baby blanket for myself last night at Target, only because I wanted to hide under it and disappear for a while. It's pink and soft and comforting. Instead of spending the evening with friends, Hubs and I ate pizza and drank beer in front of the TV.

I used all the hot water this morning between my shower and dishes and made Hubs mad. He's not a morning person anyway, and the drive to work was sullen. Being at work feels like I'm sleep walking, but at least it will hold my attention for 8 hours and I can be somewhat productive.

Can today be a do-over?

No comments:

Post a Comment