Thursday, July 2, 2009

Happy Fourth!

This photo immediately caught my eye when the July issue of Martha Stewart Living showed up in my mail box. YUM! I can almost taste the raspberry sorbet and blueberries.



What are you doing this weekend? Anything patriotic? I can't wait to be outside in the sunshine, see a bunch of friends on Saturday that I have been out of touch with lately, and hopefully recreate this dessert (complete with edible cookie-spoons!). If you care to join me, the recipe can be found here. Happy Independence Day!

3 comments:

  1. Happy 4th of July (early). I'm not sure yet what I'm doing. I'll probably just hang out with family and read the book for my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Em it was so good to see you and the hubs today! And I'm sure your dessert turned out SCRUMPTIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Martha does have the most drool-worthy food pictures, doesn't she? This looks soo refreshing and good. Hope you're having a great week.

    ReplyDelete